Welcome to Fancy This!

Join me on Facebook

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scentsy products are available for order 24/7 from my Scentsy website. 

I am available at any time to offer you suggestions on gift ideas, offer my review and suggestions on fragrances and the different warmer styles, and always provide the best in service.

When ordering keep in mind that there are a few ways to save money and get more bang for your buck which is what I am here to help you do..... 

ORDERING OPTIONS

1.  If you are local to Orange County,  you can always call me to place the order and often times I can save you the shipping cost entirely. 949-306-4201

2.  Anytime you place an order from my website for $150.00 or more, you qualify for free shipping directly to you.  

3.  Online orders totalling $150.00 and up earn online shopping rewards which can be used at the time of purchase to purchase additional items at 50% off.  https://kimblevins.scentsy.us/online_party_rewards

4.  Use the COMBINE AND SAVE tab to save on your order.  https://www.kimblevins.scentsy.us/Buy/Collection/464

I can bring my Scentsy boutique directly to you and your friends. Treat your friends to a little Scentsy  by hosting a girls' night out or a weekend get together and not only do you have a great time,  you will also earn hostess rewards on the total party purchases.  

 You can contact me at kfblevins@cox.net for more information on ordering product, hosting your own Scentsy gathering, joining Scentsy, and fundraiser/event information.

I truly appreciate your business!  

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment