Welcome to Fancy This!

Join me on Facebook

Thursday, September 22, 2011

SCENTSY ONLINE SHOPPING REWARDS plus the Scentsy Business Opportunity



Did you know that the more you buy, the more you save with SCENTSY?  Make a one stop shop for your holiday gift giving and SAVE at  ONLINE SHOPPING REWARDS  PLUS receive FREE SHIPPING at the reward level!
I also offer personal shopping advice for selecting that perfect fragrance or warmer for your friend, family, hairdresser, employee,......Scentsy has a perfect choice for every age, gender, style, and budget.  
Interesting fact about Scentsy.......many Scentsy consultants first discovered Scentsy because they were given Scentsy as a gift...... it was love at first sight.
If you are looking for a work at home opportunity contact me for information on the Scentsy business opportunity.  Join for only $99.00 and start selling immediately!  This pre holiday season is a perfect time to begin your Scentsy business. JOIN HERE
As a member of my team, you will receive mentorship and coaching on growing your Scentsy business.  I specialize in network building with social media and using the Internet for business building.   
My office...conveniently located in my home! JOIN SCENTSY NOW
or pass the opportunity on to someone you know who may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment