Welcome to Fancy This!

Join me on Facebook

Saturday, October 8, 2011

newsflash part deux


newsflash



Scentsy is the perfect choice for holiday gift giving. We have something for everyone! I can help you select just the right thing for your friends family, and employees. I will save you time and help you to choose a gift that is lasting and memorable. This is the perfect time of year to multi-task by hosting a Scentsy party. Just think, you can socialize with your friends, offer them a night or afternoon out, and get some holiday shopping in at the same time. And, did I mention that I want you to get lots of hostess rewards! Don't delay, call me today to reserve your party date. I hope you enjoy browsing the website for all of the beautiful new warmers and fragrances for fall and winter. You won't want to miss seeing the new 2011 Holiday Collection. If you know someone who you think would like Scentsy, I would appreciate you forwarding the newsletter to them. As always, I appreciate your business so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment